Orbi RBR20 is one of the great options to enjoy lag-free internet in every nook and cranny of your house. Though this tiny device works fine, sometimes 4 out of 5 users find problems while using it. Well, the most common issue that is hampering the internet experience of Orbi RBR20 users is the continuous blinking white LED issue. If you are also affected by the same issue, here’s how to get the issue fixed in a matter of minutes. Let’s get the ball rolling!
Reasons Behind Orbi RBR20 Blinking White Error
There can be numerous reasons that can make your Orbi RBR20 LED blink white. However, all the LEDs on your Orbi device indicate some error.
- Red color LED indicates that your Orbi device isn’t getting enough power supply.
- Green color LED indicates that your RBR20 is giving you the expected internet range and connectivity.
- Blinking white LED means your Orbi is booting.
Yes, you read it right! You might experience blinking white LED issue on your device due to following:
- After or while updating your Orbi’s firmware.
- Resetting your Orbi to default settings.
No matter whatever the case is with you. Simply follow the Orbi troubleshooting tips highlighted below and kick off the issue. Let’s start over!
Fix Orbi RBR20 Blinking White Issue
Can’t you make the most out of your WiFi? Fret not! There is no need you bang your head and curse your device. The issue can easily be fixed by executing the troubleshooting fixes given-below.
Power Cycle your Orbi RBR20
To fix blinking white LED issue on your RBR20, consider power cycling it.
To do so:
- Power off your device from the electric wall outlet.
- Wait for some time.
- Plug it back in again.
- Now, see if this troubleshooting tip has fixed the issue for you or not. If the issue still persists, move on to the next tactic.
Change the location
Chances are that your Orbi device is getting signal interference from third-party WiFi devices. So, to fix blinking white LED issue on your RBR20, change the location of it. The best location to place your Orbi device is at the center area of your house.
Apart from that, you have to be sure that the power socket you are using to plug in your Orbi must be shock-proof and it is receiving continuous power supply.
Kick off WiFi Lechers
If you haven’t changed the default orbilogin details, then chances are someone is accessing your Orbi. As a result, blinking white LED issue appears. Heavy traffic on your Orbi’s WiFi network might pull you into many big issues, including blinking white LED issue.
To prevent this from happening, change the default Orbi login credentials and RBR20 WiFi password.
Tip: Hide your Orbi’s SSID to keep the intruders away from your home network. Enable the Orbi’s SSID for your loved ones and after that, disable it.
Reset your Orbi RBR20
Even after following the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips, the same issue continues to annoy you, consider this final tactic as the last resort. Resetting your Orbi device back to the default values will fix many big bugs, including the issue mentioned in this post.
To reset your Orbi RBR20:
- Locate the reset hole on your Orbi device.
- Once found the Orbi reset hole, push it with a pin-like object.
- Keep holding the reset hole on your Orbi device for a couple of seconds and release it.
- Your Orbi device has been reset successfully.
Now, configure it again using the default login credentials and orbilogin com web address. Once configured successfully, you can make the most out of your Orbi device.
The Final Words
We hope that the Orbi troubleshooting tips given in the post have helped you in fixing the issue. If you need more assistance to fix the issue, feel free to reach us via comments.