The battery percentage icon on iPhone 11 lets you know how much power is left in the device. However, knowing how much battery life your phone has remaining can be useful in some situations.
The battery percentage indicator is missing on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max, this is completely normal, and your iPhone is in perfect working order. Because we’re not only talking about the Battery Percentage of the iPhone 11 here, this applies to every iPhone with a notch.
Use WinX MediaTrans on your PC to check the status of your battery or iPhone. It’s one of the best iPhone managers for backing up iOS data and transferring photos, videos, and music safely between iPhone, iPad, and computer. Without the use of iTunes or a Jailbreak, the device is not possible.
In this Article, you’ll learn how to see the percentage of battery on your iPhone 11.
Here are step by step instructions and easy ways to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11
1 – View From Batteries Widgets
The Widgets section on your iPhone 11 can also be used to see your battery percentage. The battery % for iPhone 11 and additional Apple products, such as the Apple Watch, AirPods, and AirPods Pro, may be found in the Batteries widget section.
If the Batteries widget does not appear in your Widgets section, perform these steps:
- Swipe right on the lock screen or the first page to open the Current View.
- To edit a widget, go to the Widgets section and select Edit at the bottom of the page.
- To add the Batteries widget to your list, click the button next to it on the Add Widgets page and then select More Widgets from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You’ll be able to see the percentage of your iPhone 11’s battery life as soon as you add the Batteries widget. You’ll also be able to monitor the remaining battery life of any connected gadgets.
2 – By Asking Siri
Simply ask Siri, “What is my iPhone’s battery percentage?” to acquire the information you need. Your Siri-enabled iPhone will gladly react to your command and inform you of the remaining battery life.
3 – While your iPhone 11 is charging
Plugging in your iPhone 11 and looking at the battery percentage is another option. When your iPhone 11 is starting to charge, the battery % of iPhone 11 will be shown on the screen of your iPhone. When you wake up your iPhone, you’ll be able to see how much battery life is left.
4 – By using your Control Center
You can see Battery Percentage on iPhone 11 by swiping down from the top-right corner of the display and then selecting Control Center from the menu that appears. You should always keep in mind that the best approach to check your iPhone’s battery % is to swipe down from where the battery icon normally appears on the screen.
How does the battery % of the iPhone 11 can be displayed in the status bar?
When using an iPhone SE 2020 or an earlier model, you can set the battery percentage display to be permanent.
To get battery percentage on iPhone 11:
- Activate the Settings app
- Go to the Battery tab
- Battery Percentage will be available as a setting
- The percentage will always be displayed in the top-right corner of your Home screen if you click it on.
How to add the battery percentage widget to your iPhone 11?
- On newer iPhones, you’ll need to make room for one of the new iPhone widgets if the battery percentage isn’t displayed by default on your primary home screen by default.
- Keep your finger on the Plus icon in the upper-left corner of the Home screen as you do this. Choose ‘Batteries’ from the drop-down menu after scrolling down.
- It’s possible to pick one of three battery widgets. To see the actual percentage of synced devices’ batteries, such as your Apple Watch 6 or AirPods, use the bigger widgets.
- It’s as simple as selecting your favorite, clicking “Add Widget,” then rearranging the apps on your Home screen to your liking. You’ll now have a consistent battery percentage overview without the need to swipe or scroll.
- There are reports that the battery life on the iPhone 13 will be significantly better.
How to Show the battery percentage on your iPhone 11, iPad, or iPod?
Following is the best and easy method to Show the battery percentage on your iPhone 11, iPad, or iPod touch
- The battery % of the iPhone 11 can be seen in the status bar or Control Center on your iPhone 11 this method is also effective for iPad, or iPod t.
- The battery % of the iPhone 11 may be seen in Control Center on iPhone 11 and later. Simply use your finger to swipe down from the display’s upper-right corner.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPad, iPod, and iPhone 11 (7th generation) include a status bar that displays the battery %.
- Turn on Battery Percentage in Settings > Battery.
- Battery % 0f iPhone 11 will always be displayed in the status bar while using Low Power Mode on an iPhone 11.
Find out what to do if your iPhone 11, iPad, or iPod battery isn’t charging.
Here you will learn easily what to do if your battery won’t charge or charges slowly or if you get an alert message. First of all connect the power cord. Follow these procedures to power up your gadget:
Choose one of the following three options for power:
1 – Wall Power Outlet
Connect your USB charging cord to a USB power adapter and then the wall outlet.
2 – Computer
Do not use a computer in sleeping mode; instead, connect your charging cord to a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port. Don’t plug anything into your keyboard’s USB ports.
3 – Power Accessory
Alternatively, you can use an Apple-certified USB hub, docking station, or another powered USB accessory to connect your cable.
How to check iPhone 11’s battery %?
(step tp step guide)
In comparison to prior models that featured a status bar that ran the entire width of the display, the iPhone X and iPhone 11 have a more compact status bar and therefore less room to present device information.
Until iOS 14, there was no method to display the battery % permanently on the status bar. Check out these five easy ways to see how much battery life you have left.
- Add a battery widget or app page to your home screen using iOS 14’s new features.
- Alternatively, you may access Control Center by clicking here (swipe down from the top right corner)
- On iOS 13, you can also swipe left or right from the lock screen or home screen to see the battery % towards the top of the Today View screen.
- If you have any questions, you can speak to Siri.
- Alternatively, you can connect your iPhone and view the % shown on the lock screen for a brief period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
1 - What are the issues if my iPhone doesn't show battery %?
Force-close the Settings app and restart your iPhone if you haven’t already. When you turn your device on and off, iOS cleans cached data and does other optimizations. Reinstalling iOS on your smartphone will help us narrow down the problem if you’re still experiencing it.
2 - Why is my battery being used by recently deleted apps?
Many recently deleted apps can be found again since the apps were either used during a battery-saving phase or were recently deleted and some last processes are wrapping up. Most of the time, resetting or restarting the device will take care of the latter type of problem. Congrats!
3 - Why does the iPhone 11 not show battery percentage?
Because of the notched iPhone 11, the camera cutout at the top of your iPhone’s display that resembles a distorted black hole, Apple chose to eliminate the status bar’s battery indicator.
4 - What are widgets in iPhone 11?
Using Widgets gives you quick access to current information from your favorite apps, such as today’s news, the weather, upcoming events in your calendar, and the charge level of your phone. Widgets can show the Today’s View. Add widgets to your Home Screen so that you may easily access this information.
5 - Are widgets available on the iPhone 11 Pro Max?
With widgets, you can quickly see a list of your favorite apps on your smartphone. Widgets can be resized, stacked, and arranged on the home screen in a variety of ways.
The battery percentage on iPhone 11 can be found in the Command Center on the iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and its siblings. The battery % may be found at the top-right corner of the menu, which can be accessed by swiping down from the top-right of the screen.
For speed, use this approach. The Today View can also be accessed by swiping from left to right on the Home screen. This view in iOS 14 includes a number of Apple app widgets, including a battery percentage widget. However, you may tap and hold the battery widget in Today View and then move it to the top of the screen for quick access.