Most of you might be wondering how much you would be getting being a CRPF Constable. It would not be an exaggeration that CRPF is a high in-demand job. Apart from it, pride and recognition also come with this job post. Being in CRPF is not less than feeling proud at all. CRPF stands for Central Reserve Police Force, which is indeed a lucrative as well as highly distinguished. CRPF is a paramilitary force, which works under the Home Ministry. The motto of CRPF, it is all about assisting states and union territories in all sorts of police operations. It helps to maintain law and order all around the city.
Talking about the salary of CRPF Head Constable, it is quite handsome. The salary structure of the Central Reserve Police Force varies from post to post. Here, we are going to mention all about it in a detailed manner.
Let’s check out more about it –
- Director-General is the highest post. The candidate hired on this job post would be getting INR 80K per month. It is a quite handsome salary and that is why most candidates want to make their career in this field. But after the 7th pay commission, it got increased by INR 2,5,000/-. Does not sound quite cool?
- The next on the list is the special director general job post; you will be getting INR 75,500-80K per month. This is also a handsome salary. All you need to do is just go with all your skill if you want to make a successful career in this field. Candidates would be receiving INR 2,25,000-2,30,000 after the release of the 7th pay commission. It is quite higher than the previous one.
- A candidate working as Assistant Director-General would be receiving a monthly salary of 67-79K per month. But it has been increased by INR 2,10,000 to 2,25, 000
- Moreover, an inspector general also earns between INR 34,400 to 67,000K. It is also good to have in the pocket so that you could live a good life indeed. It is not stagnant to that particular figure but it has been increased by INR 1,12,00 to 2,01, oo0 after 7th pay commission.
- If you get hired for the job post of deputy inspector general, you will be receiving the same between INR 34,400 to 67,000K on monthly basis. It is not bad though. And yes, it has also been increased by a good amount. It is now q,12,200 and 2,01,000 which is quite fascinating to encourage youth to appear in this exam indeed.
- Commandant also gets their monthly salary between INR 34,400 to 67,000K. You will get to learn so many interesting things indeed. Yes, the salary package of a Commandant has also been increased by INR 1,12, 200 to 2,01,000.
- You will be receiving the monthly payment between INR 15,600 to 39, 100, if you get to hire the job post of any of these such as Second-in commandant, Deputy Commandant, and Assistant Commandant. Yes, this job post’s salary has also been increased by INR 1,12,200 t 2,01,000.
- Talking about other categories where a candidate gets a minimum salary between INR 9,300 to 34,800, you need to be hired as Subedar Major Inspector and Sub-Inspector. You will get between INR 27,900 to 1,04 400.
- And your salary would be between 5,200 – 20,200K if you get hired on any of these job posts such as Assistant Sub-inspector, Head Constable, and Constable. After the 7th pay commission, it’s been decided to be between INR 115,600 to 60,600.
It would not be an exaggeration that salary has always been an ideal factor to consider when it comes to choosing any career. CRPF Constable keeps introducing a variety of job posts. Moreover, It is good to go with the desired job post where you could perform excellently. You need to choose the job post you want to apply for. Always choose with patience so that you would have to regret it later on.
But you would be enjoying the handsome salary along with incredible job facilities. The best thing is that the 7th pay commission has truly brought a great change to the salary structure. Now, it is quite handsome and that is why lakhs of students do apply so that they could be in this distinguished field.
In The Last
It is up to you what job post you choose to have a bright future. Each one has different job duties and salaries indeed. So, what are you waiting for? Do choose the right one accordingly and go for that.