Want to purchase a new smartphone but are confused about which one to buy? Or, have limited options in your mind about the smartphones within your budget? Don’t worry, here we have brought a long list of the best trending mid-range smartphones or more precisely, the best smartphones under 15000. But, let’s make it clear that we are not doing any ranking from best to worst here, it’s just a simple list, and the quality of the phone has no relation with the Best sequence of the list. Go through all these smartphones, their features, pros, and cons, and decide your choice.
This mobiles are taken considering the best gaming phone under 15000 8gb ram, For high intensity gaming lovers in less budget phones. We have choosen the top mobiles under Rs. 15000.
The previous year, before POCO had launched its very first smartphone, nobody had any high expectations from this subbrand of Xiaomi. Top 10 mobile under 15000 poco x3 is at No 1. However, since after the launching of POCO X1, this subbrand of Xiaomi has become a choice for the customers to Xiaomi itself.
As you might be knowing that recently POCO had launched POCO X3 Pro and after its launch, the price of POCO X3 has dropped. Now, POCO X3 is available in the market at the price of ₹14,999.
Also Read : Best Laptops for engineering students
What Does POCO X3 Offer You At This Price
For the price of ₹14,999, you get a large display of 6.67 inches with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz. Along with this, a quad-camera setup of 64 megapixels with a sensor of Sony. Battery life is expectedly great as it comes with a fast-charging supported 6000 mAh Li-ion battery. A Snapdragon 732G processor and 6GB RAM make it a great choice for gaming.
- As in most Xiaomi smartphones, heating is a big issue. But, POCO offers you liquid cooling technology in its X3 for just ₹14,999. Even its competitor smartphone, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max doesn’t offer liquid cooling.
- A Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with a 2.3 GHz clock speed makes this best smartphones under 15000 a great choice for gamers.
- Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels.
- MIUI 12 offers you several advanced features.
- Fast-charging support of a 33W adapter with a USB C-type cable.
- You have to change your phone when 5G will come. This phone is not 5G upgradable.
- At this price range, you expect a glass finish but its back is made up of polycarbonate.
- This phone is a bit bulky and heavy (350g) than expected.
- Photos captured by its camera are often oversaturated.
- The internal storage of 64 GB is insufficient as most of the system apps will occupy its large portion.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Xiaomi recently launched new smartphones of its most economic Note series. In addition to being economic, this note series has also been Xiaomi’s best mobiles under 15000 in india 2021 series ever. Like so many previous models of the Note series, the recent one, Redmi Note 10 has come up with so many exciting features.
Fascinating Features Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
All-new Redmi Note 10 comes with a super AMOLED screen and makes it best smartphones under 15000. Its 4 GB RAM+ 64 GB internal storage variant is available at ₹12,499 whereas that one with 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage variant costs you ₹14,999 only. The design of the front and back panel is highly impressive. Moreover, a bezel-less display with a tiny punch-hole camera adds some extra premium look to the front of your phone. Coming to the specifications, a long-lasting battery of 5000 mAh is there. The quad-camera setup is quite impressive with a primary 48 megapixels Sony sensor, 118-degree 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens, depth sensor as well as 2 megapixels macro lens for close and highly detailed shots. Simultaneously, a front-facing 13 MP autofocus camera is there to let you click impressive selfies. Best mobiles under 15000 in india 2021 to buy.
- A super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080x 2400 pixels offers you great visuals with improved details.
- Even though 128 GB is sufficient, but you can expand the storage up to 512 GB with a dedicated SD card slot.
- Like other smartphones of Xiaomi, here too, you will get the support of an IR blaster.
- Dual stereo speakers with Z-axis linear haptic feedback make your phone super intelligent to the in-game sensations.
- A chipset with Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 with Adreno 612 GPU makes your phone extra quick-responsive.
- A 33 W fast-charger charges your phone 0-67% within half an hour.
- For those who want to shoot professional-looking videos, Redmi Note 10 can be a great option because it can record up to 4k videos at 30 FPS and 1080p videos at a maximum of 60 FPS.
- For YouTubers and vloggers, there is an extra vlog mode for shooting videos. This mode offers you shooting clips and then merging them by adding desired transitions.
- Unexpectedly, Xiaomi offers you a plastic back in Redmi Note 10. In its predecessors like- Note 9 or even Note 7, Xiaomi had offered a glass back.
- MIUI 12 in this phone is a bit laggy because of some bugs.
- Where other competitors of Redmi like- Realme are providing an in-display fingerprint scanner in their smartphones, but here you get a physical one mounted on the side panel.
- This phone is not suitable for high-end gaming as it gets heated soon.
Realme has made a boom in the Indian smartphone market by adding impressive features to its smartphones at a very low price. Just from the launch of Realme 6, the customers are giving a highly positive response to Realme’s smartphones. And now, the recent smartphone of Realme, the all-new Realme 8 is also following the suits of its predecessors in terms of positive response.
What Features Will You Get in Realme 8 Smartphone?
The first attraction of this phone is a 6.4 inch super AMOLED display which is large enough. Just pick it up in your hands. How light-weighted it is! In terms of performance, this phone is super-giant as it comes with a powerful chipset of Mediatek Helio G95. Battery life is also very satisfactory (5000 mAh). Moreover, the internal storage of 128 GB provides you with ample room to put your apps and files in it. This is the Best smartphone under 15000 with good battery backup. However, if you want to extend it, there is a dedicated hybrid SD card slot to expand the internal memory up to 512 GB.
- The phone is light-weighted and slim but still, has offers a fine grip.
- A strong chipset with a highly advanced Mediatek Helio G95 processor makes your phone suitable for high-end gaming.
- Where other mid-range smartphones can record a maximum frame rate of 60 FPS at 1080p, Realme 8 can go up to 120 FPS with both its rear 64 MP camera and front camera. However, 4k recording at 30 FPS is also there. If your budget is slightly more, you can go for Realme 8 Pro which offers you a rear camera setup of 108 MP.
- From the future perspective, this phone is not less than a treasure because its other variant offers you 5G up-gradation at the price of just ₹15,499.
- Surprisingly, you will get an optical under-display fingerprint scanner in Realme 8.
- Besides a few changes in design, this phone is very similar to Realme 7 and 7 Pro.
- There is a downgrade in the power of the fast charger. In Realme 7, there was a 33 W charger, whereas here it is of just 30 W.
- The camera setups need improvement under indoor lighting conditions.
Samsung Galaxy F41
Samsung Galaxy F41 can be a prime choice for users who strictly don’t want to buy a Chinese smartphone without compromising quality. Like several phones of Samsung’s M series and A series, this one is also one of the best smartphones under 15000. This phone reminds you of Samsung Galaxy M21.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy F41
The all-new Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with a super AMOLED display like other Samsung smartphones. Seriously, the display is vibrant and lets you work comfortably in outdoor lightings too. On the back panel, there is a vertical rounded rectangle-shaped physical fingerprint scanner and a triple rear camera setup with a primary of 64 MP. The front camera of 32 MP is also high in performance and offers you detailed pictures and selfies. This Samsung is a best smartphone under 15000 with good battery backup and camera 2020 for your consideration. If you are annoyed about the low battery life of your current phone, the solution to your problem is here as F41 has a powerful battery of 6000 mAh. What’s the price? Just ₹14,999 for 6 GB+ 128 GB variant and ₹13,999 for 6 GB+ 64 GB variant.
Go for this one if your priority is an efficient camera, long-lasting battery, and a fantastic display.
- An all-new advanced processor of Dimensity 800U
- Large storage supported by 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage makes your phone suitable for storing large files and applications without any panic. Moreover, the LPDDR4 RAM type makes your phone swifter than others. However, dedicated micro SD card support is also there.
- 8.9 mm sleek design makes it easy to handle.
- One UI 3 supported by Android 11 allows you to feel an improved and consistent user experience. Moreover, refreshed visual design and better customization support are there in the all-new Samsung Galaxy F41.
- The rear camera setup offers you promising picture and video quality even in low light. Additionally, even if you have deleted the original shot of a picture after editing it, you can revert it to its original form.
- Unlike several other mid-range phones, you won’t complain here about the oversaturation of images.
- Get a seamless performance with the Exynos 9611 processor.
- Undoubtedly, the working of the Exynos 9611 processor is fast, but Samsung could deploy a new one here in F41.
- For moderate gaming, this phone is okay but don’t expect heavy gaming from this phone for long-time sessions.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro
After Realme 8, there is another smartphone of this brand in this list of the best smartphones under 15000. After a huge positive response from customers for Narzo 10, Realme has launched its Narzo 20 and 20 Pro. Let’s have a look at the features and other specifications of this phone.
What Is So Special About The All-new Realme Narzo 20 Pro?
For rupees 14,999 you are getting one of the most powerful processors. It sounds great. Doesn’t it? MediaTek Helio G95 SoC processor makes this mid-range phone great in performance while running heavy games and applications. Thus, switching between apps has become very easy because of Helio G95. A 65 W SuperDart fast charger lets this phone fully charged from zero within 45 minutes. The display is vibrant and offers you highly-detailed visuals with a 90Hz refresh rate. Most surprisingly, Realme offers you an efficient liquid cooling system in this Narzo 20 Pro. This is one off the best smartphone under 15000 with 128gb and this makes this mobile a perfect choice if you want extra memory.
- Although its back panel is made up of polycarbonate, there are no scratches visible after long-term use.
- The rear quad-camera setup packed with a 48 MP main camera, 8 MP ultra-wide, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP black and wide camera, is expectedly great. Whether it’s any lighting condition, details in the pictures are excellent. Video recording on high frame rates is more stable than in several phones.
- The front camera of 16 MP with a Sony IMX 471 sensor allows you to click impressive selfies. Skin tone correction is quite balanced and doesn’t let the object lose its originality.
- A 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM makes the Realme Narzo 20 Pro function smoother even when you are playing heavy games.
- A 6.5 inch IP-sensitive LCD with a high refresh rate of 90 Hz makes it immersive in visuals. Additionally, the display has a touch sampling rate of 120 Hz, a 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- A SuperDart charger of 65 W offers quick charging to your phone. You can’t even think of a fast charger of more than 33 W but Realme is offering you 65 W.
- In heavy usage conditions, you may need to charge your phone twice a day as the battery of this phone is not much powerful. Its capacity is just 4500 mAh.
- There is no support of NFC for data transfer purposes.
- The back panel is made up of polycarbonate material so the chances of getting dirty are high.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S
In addition to Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, there is another smartphone of the Note Series of Xiaomi here in this list of the best smartphones under 15000. As compared to Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, you will get to see several similarities as well as differences in the Note 10S. Specifically, this phone is a great suggestion from Xiaomi’s bestseller Note series. Xiaomi is consider to be the best phone under 15000 in 2021 to buy in this price range.
Features That The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S Has Brought For You
In terms of features, this phone lies somewhere between Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. The base variant with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage costs you ₹14,999 whereas another variant with the same RAM but 128 GB of internal storage costs ₹1000 more than the base variant. Anyways, in both the variants, you get a vibrant Full HD+ AMOLED display as well as a Li-ion battery of 5000 mAh. Note 10S is the best phone under 15000 for pubg if you love playing high intensity gaming. The rear camera setup of 64 MP is almost similar to that in Redmi Note 10, whereas the front one is 13 MP. A highly strong chipset of MediaTek Helio G95 packed with a combination of an octa-core CPU and Mali G76 GPU makes it perfect for high-end gaming.
- Slim and lightweight make it comfortable to hold during gameplay. (weight- 179g and, thickness- 8.3mm)
- The hardware of the Redmi Note 10S is resistant to dust and water splashes. (IP53 Rated)
- Dual stereo speakers with an improved noise cancellation secondary microphone. A z-axis linear vibration feature makes this phone smarter.
- The screen size of 6.4 inches is appropriate. It’s neither too large nor too small.
- Get fast charging support with a 33 W charging adapter.
- Two different clock speeds in the chipset. ( 2 cores at 2.05 GHz and 6 cores at 2.0 GHz)
- Camera performance is quite satisfactory with appropriate saturation and clarity. Moreover, it allows you to shoot slow-motion videos up to 960 FPS
- It’s pretty obvious from the brand, you will be getting an IR blaster in this smartphone.
- A complete package of various features.
- Hanging can be an issue after prolonged use.
- Night mode is just for show. It doesn’t live up to the expectations at all.
- MIUI 12 in Redmi Note 10s is quite complicated and thus, it’s not so user-friendly as its predecessors.
- Fingerprint scanner loses its efficiency after long-term use. However, the expectation was an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- NFC does not work in Redmi Note 10s.
- Selfie clicked from the front camera loses its original tone and texture just within a few weeks of use.
Micromax IN 1
If you are one of those customers who don’t want to buy Chinese smartphones but your budget is low. Moreover, this Micromax IN 1 may be your prime choice if you are looking for a phone which is not just ‘Made In India’ but also a product of an Indian brand. After many years of anticipation, Micromax has come back into the smartphone market with its Micromax IN 1. Too excited to know about the specifications? Let’s get started.
Why Is Micromax IN 1 Like A Treasure For Low Budget Customers?
Among the best phones under 15000, this phone of Micromax has proved itself a dark horse as its price is less than even ₹10000. Its base variant of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage comes only for ₹9999 and another variant with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage costs you only ₹11499. Not only this, Micromax offers you a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with 440 Nits brightness and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The back panel which is made up of polycarbonate is highly impressive and contains a triple rear AI camera setup of 48 MP primary camera. Whereas an 8 MP front selfie camera fitted in a tiny punch hole of 2.3mm radius is sufficient to astonish you.
Most surprisingly, a stock Android system makes it user-friendly than any other phone on this list. Furthermore, the all-new Micromax In 1 is a treasure for common users and gamers because it comes with a highly strong chipset of MediaTek Helio G80 is the best smartphones under 15000 in this price range. Just think, other brands are offering low-quality processors like- Helio P22 or some outdated versions of Qualcomm Snapdragon. What else do you need?
- A user interface based on pure Android is the biggest plus point of this phone. You need not deal with annoying features coming with updates of UI skins like most other phones.
- You are getting an advanced processor of MediaTek Helio G80 at this price. This is more than the expectation.
- In terms of build quality, IN 1 is awesome. Under a water column of 3 feet depth, there will be no visible droplets of water if it stays there for a maximum of 5 minutes. Moreover, in the case of more than 5 minutes but less than 7 minutes, droplets on the sim tray may be visible but still, there won’t be any traces of water inside the phone and thus, the phone will keep on working with the same performance.
- The display of Micromax IN 1 (1080×2400 pixels) is vibrant and offers you the same efficiency and visual quality in outdoor lighting.
- A 5000 mAh battery offers you a long-lasting battery backup.
- Support of microSD card is also there with a dedicated slot. Thus, you can expand it to 256 GB.
- Support of fast-charging is also there in Micromax IN 1.
- The fingerprint sensor works well even after hard scratches on it. Anyways, nobody is going to scratch it at all.
- Micromax has used rainbow glass protection on the display which is hard enough like gorilla glass.
- Although it’s pretty good to have a 48 MP triple rear camera setup and under most of the lighting conditions, it works great. But, the slow focusing speed and slow shutter may affect your picture quality.
- The back panel design could be better if Micromax would have deployed a vertical round rectangle-shaped fingerprint scanner instead of a circular one. Just this improvement would add stars to the back panel look.