At Agency Elevation, we provide our clients with the highest quality PPC services with our U.S.-based Wisconsin and Pennsylvania teams. The term white label (or private label or reseller service) refers to having another agency perform your agency’s PPC fulfillment for your clients. PPC, meaning pay-per-click advertising, refers most commonly to Google Ads, or sometimes to Microsoft Ads. White label PPC for your agency’s clients is thus done completely behind the scenes.
The clients you serve would have no idea we exist! In this way, the work is being done just like in-house employees, but without all the risks involved in hiring in-house employees, which are discussed below. We use a generic email address for all work we do that appears in the ad accounts’ change history reports, so you won’t know we’re not affiliated with your agency.
Below we will discuss some of the benefits associated with white-label PPC. You’ll get in-house quality without in-house costs and headaches with Google Search ads, display ads, YouTube video ads, and remarketing ads. Read on to discover how helpful this could be for you and your agency.
Benefits associated with white-label PPC
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, compensating, and keeping in-house PPC specialists is a daunting task. It takes valuable time and after all, that, who’s to stay they’re going to stick around? Can you afford continual raises? Costly health insurance? Equipment expenses? All the personal time you’ll need to give them in the way of regular check-ins and periodic reviews?
- Overflow is another issue that arises with in-house PPC. How do you deal with it? Say you hire someone to handle 20 accounts, and they’re maxed out right away. What happens when you have 5 more? The workload is too much for your current employee, but not enough to justify another hire. Our white label PPC can scale up or down from 1 client to 100 on a moment’s notice, and without you paying a cent more than needed.
- The training aspect of in-house is yet another challenge. Is your team up-to-date on the latest PPC best practices and skills? Google Ads is constantly changing. If you’re not an expert and have a lot of time on your hands, you’ll need to let them get their training somewhere else. Maybe you’ll have to pay for it, or just hope your team does it on their own time. We keep our team accountable for you; nothing to worry about with our white label PPC quality!
- What are the benefits of Agency Elevation’s white label PPC? It’s super simple for you! Any time you have a new account, you’ll just complete our easy PPC intake form which allows us to gather pertinent information from you about your client, and we’ll then have the account ready to launch within two business days or so. We’ll pull everything together and communicate with you only as needed to keep it as hands-off as possible for you.
- When you need a landing page, we can help or create one ourselves via our design team experienced in PPC conversion rate optimization. We can help you get your CallRail or other call tracking software set upright too, in addition to the proper placement of Google Ads conversion tags, so all the pieces are in place for a successful launch.
- Our communication with you is quick and seamless. No wondering if we’ll ever get back to you. We’ve found what works best is integrating with your team’s Slack channel. We’re 100% USA-based and so we’ll work in the same time zone(s) as you and provide incredible customer service. And a high level of awareness and transparency in terms of where things stand and how accounts are performing.
- Our post-launch white label PPC entails a sophisticated optimization routine our team goes through weekly. This includes regular and timely addition of negative keywords. The creation of new single keyword ad groups, ad copy testing and iterating, conversion analysis, budget trending optimization, and so much more. All the elements that make up a successful Google Ads campaign are included!
- In the first week of each month, for the month prior, you and your clients will receive a white-labeled PPC report from our software provided to you at no extra charge. Reports are visually appealing and informative and show key performance indicators for the client’s PPC results for that month. Retention becomes easier with this, and it’s one less step for you!
- What makes our white label PPC services different from those of our competitors? The first benefit is that we’re local, and it’s a great way to support American business. White label PPC services may have an office or two in the US. But the work is outsourced overseas where quality really suffers. We have employees throughout the United States, primarily in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. But we also have members on our team in other states. We provide the utmost quality in our PPC, and incredible timeliness in communication. Two absolutely critical components for the success of any agency’s PPC fulfillment.
- Don’t let the fact that we are based in the U.S. fool you into thinking we are expensive! Our fees are among the most competitive on the market. And we expand with your business over time, so that as your agency scales and you add more PPC clients, you’ll increase your profit margins! We offer a straightforward and simple pricing model. Proven Ways to Increase the Performance of Your PPC Campaign. You don’t have to worry about hidden fees, extra charges, or hidden costs. The prices we charge are just right to allow you to move the needle for your clients, and not a penny more.
- Our work is considered top-quality for a reason. Our team has extensive experience with PPC and Google Ads, including working for international companies, That spend millions of dollars per month on PPC services. Learnings gleaned from this paired with managing thousands of small to medium-sized business. PPC accounts over the years has led us to create a special blueprint for success. That we’d love to perform on your clients’ accounts!