Are you looking for an uninterrupted internet connection in every corner of your house? If the answer is yes, try setting up a Netgear AC750 router.
Netgear AC750 router is one of the most popular routers installed by people all across the globe. It is a smart device no doubt, but we cannot deny the fact that it can hamper the internet experience sometimes. Perhaps that is why setting up a router can be a challenge for beginners.
So if you are a beginner and are looking for a definite way to perform the Netgear AC750 Setup and get it running, simply go through this article and know how to set it up with ease.
Difficulty In Getting Started?
Have you done everything to finish your Netgear router setup but nothing seems to work?
Are you facing trouble choosing which location is the best to place the router in your house? Or does the whole process of plugging your AC750 seems bizarre?
Too much confusion, right? Worry not! Your Netgear AC750 can be easily installed. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below in the exact order to get the job done.
Setting Up Netgear AC750 – Manual Method
- Start by carefully unpacking your Netgear router.
- Once done, plug your AC750 device into a working socket and turn it on.
- Using an Ethernet cable, connect the Netgear AC750 router to a modem.
- Now, wait for the light on your Netgear device to turn green.
- Open any web browser on your laptop or PC and enter the default web address of Netgear AC750 in the address bar.
- The default web address of Netgear AC750 is routerlogin.net
[Tip: Make sure that you enter the web address correctly, otherwise it won’t take much time for you to get stuck in another mess of problem]
- Press the Enter key and you will be directed to the router login page of the Netgear router.
- Log in by using the default username and password of the AC750 device.
- Once done, tap the Log in button and you will be taken to the dashboard of Netgear Genie.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process of the Netgear router.
Setting Up Netgear AC750 – Nighthawk App Method
- Begin by switching on your Netgear AC750 router.
- Open Play Store or App Store on your android.
- Type Netgear Nighthawk App in the search bar and hit the search button.
- Once found the right app, click on download, and run the application.
- Make sure you accept all its terms and conditions.
- If you haven’t already created your Netgear account, then create it.
- After creating an account, you will end up on the router login page.
- To have access to the dashboard, enter the email ID and password you created to sign in.
- Once the dashboard comes into view, walk through the on-screen instructions, and construct your Netgear device like a pro.
Outlined above are a few methods through which you can easily complete setting up your Netgear AC750 router without any hassle.
Enjoy the uninterrupted internet connectivity even in the not-so-alive corners of your house.