No matter which fitness regime you are in, you need a sufficient amount of protein. Usually, health experts recommend you to take 50 grams of protein in a day but they also suggest some people take more amounts of protein than recommended. Daily intake of protein, depends on your physical activities, lifestyle, age, gender, sleep, and various other things. The high intake of protein helps you in many ways like improving your immune system, beautiful skin, hair, improved health, better weight management, and many others. Maybe you are taking the best supplements like GAT whey protein but you require some other sources of protein. Here are some other ways to improve your protein intake.
- Include cottage cheese: You must be eating cottage cheese as it is tasty but do you know that 225 gram of cottage cheese consists of 220 Calories and 25 gram of protein that makes one of the most compelling foods for those who are looking for a high source of protein. Cottage cheese itself is quite tasty but you can add some chopped seeds, nuts, stevia, cinnamon to make it a quick taster and healthier breakfast.
- Peanut butter in protein shake: You can use peanut butter in your GAT whey protein and make a rich protein shake. Peanut butter itself is a delicious that is made from peanuts. It helps you in decreasing appetite, regulating blood sugar levels, and promotes your cardiovascular health. With the protein supplement, it will give you a tastier solution for your protein needs.
- Eggs: These are very good sources of high quality protein that you can get at an affordable price. Including protein, these are a good source of various other nutrients like zinc, omega 3, copper, and others that help to promote protein synthesis in the body. The white part of eggs is the highest source of protein which the most fitness enthusiasts recommend to have on a daily basis.
- Milk: Milk is an ultimate source of protein. It consists of two types of proteins: casein and whey protein. Casein is slow absorbing protein whereas whey protein is the fast absorbing protein. Both proteins are very much needed for the body. So only depending on only the whey protein supplement for the protein needs is not a wise approach. You must have casein protein for executing various bodily functions especially in sleeping time. So, health experts suggest taking milk on a regular basis.
- Sprouts: You need good snacks to fill your nutritional gaps. Sprouts are the good source of protein and fibres that help the proteins to get absorbed properly. After taking sprouts, you feel full for a long time that helps you to avoid indulging in the unhealthy practices of eating junk foods. So start taking sprouts on a regular basis in your snacks time.
Use the GAT whey protein only as a complement to these sources of protein. Various sources of protein help you to get various types of protein with different digestive enzymes which are helpful to absorb the protein and other nutrients. The better nutrients will be absorbed in the body the more beneficials these will provide to the muscles and body. Use these all sources of proteins and stay healthier and stronger.