- queries on programming languages in search engines;
- questions on professional forums;
- projects implemented using certain technologies;
- vacancies for programmers from the largest recruiting agencies.
A quick tour of JS
- mobile application development;
- site layout;
- server development and other types of programming.
Why is JS good?
- scripts are supported by all popular browsers;
- higher productivity of work, by reducing the time spent on compiling the code;
- Saving traffic due to partial loading of pages and applications on user devices;
- a huge amount of free training materials;
- learning a programming language is easy enough, especially if you have an understanding of the principles of code using other languages.