Laxmi organics’ is a chemical company with a capital of Rs 600 crore. Laxmi organic’s ipo allotment status will be done on 20th march 2021 here visit here for regular updates. The company has raised its Initial Public Offerings (IPO) on March 15, 2021. The IPO offered by the company aims to be a publicly-traded company. In the process, the company Laxmi Organics sells its partial ownership to raise its capital with market investors’ help. The new openings have shares of Rs 500 crores and OFS of Rs 300 crores.
The issuer of these IPO, Laxmi Organic Industries Limited IPO, from March 15, 2021, to March 17, 2021. The introductory price of these shares is Rs 129 to Rs 130 per equity share with a face value of Rs 2 per equity share.
About the company
This company Laxmi Organics is a part of flagship companies since 1990 from the Goenka Groups. It has become one of the leading brands of specialty intermediates and acetyl intermediates manufacturing’s with various products available under the brand.
The IPO issued by the company will further be utilized to form a fluoro-specialty chemicals manufacturing unit of the same company is under the same group. The company’s new venture unit has an excellent competitive strength to frame healthy competition and a diversified portfolio with different products. Moreover, the industry has a record for three decades and has a global presence with its head office in India and Europe. Being a worldwide exporter and clientele base of various pharmaceuticals, packaged products, chemicals, this company has become a good opportunity for the future.
About Laxmi Organics IPO?
The IPO offered to be the Laxmi Organics Company filed DRHP with SEBI to launch its IPO of Rs 800 crores. It came up with a face value of Rs 2 per equity share of the company for the public investors. The size offered by the company is Rs 800 Crores which includes both types of shares offered Laxmi organics IPO allotment status, fresh equity shares and the offer for sale (OFS) equity shares from promoters. However, the total reveal was of the size of the request but not of the lot size.
How to avail for Laxmi Organic IPO?
Suppose you are looking to purchase any of the equity shares offered by Laxmi Organic. In that case, you can do this by applying on the website and submitting an application form requesting the purchases of part of the IPO offered.
Steps used to apply in Laxmi Organic IPO
- Visit the website and log in using your login ID and password.
- Go to your profile on the website and click on the list of IPOs link.
- Particularly search and click on the ‘Laxmi Organic IPO’ row and tap on the ‘Bid’ button.
- Further for your payment, enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price you want to purchase.
- ‘Submit’ your IPO application form.
- Visit the following UPI App for further payment and approve it.
- And for further details about your equity shares, you can see them on your profile.
What Is IPO allotment process?
IPO or Initial Public Offering is a method using which, a private organization offers the general public to purchase its share stocks. It is a way through which a private organization can go public.
There are various process of checking your IPO allotment status. If you are not getting any proper suggestions or instructions about the same, we are here to guide you for this purpose.
Our motive behind instructing you about this is to make sure that you may do the further process without any interruption and as soon as possible. Data of IPO allotment status will be made public on our website on upcoming Friday, March 19. You are advised to log on to our website on September 19 for checking your laxmi organics IPO allotment status.
Different Methods to Check Your IPO Allotment Status for Laxmi organic ipo
The process of allotment of company shares to the investors or organizations is carried out under the supervision of company, the registrar, and the lead manager of IPO. The investors can also check their IPO allotment status on the IPO allotment page of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) by following some simple steps.
Method I. Steps for checking IPO Allotment Status of lakshmi organic ipo :
Laxmi Organic ipo allotment status will be available on 20th March 2021, You can check your allotment status by following steps or procedure :
• Step 1: Browse the website and by simply clicking on the given link here.
• Step 2: Now, go to the “Recent IPOs” tab.
• Step 3: In the company’s IPO section, choose IPO allotment status.
• Step 4: For inquiry of a query, enter your details. Here, you will have to enter your application number, PAN card number as well as client ID.
• Step 5: When you have done with the previous steps without any interruption, you have to enter the type of your application. This means you have to fill either it is of ASBA type or non-ASBA one.
• Step 6: After it, enter your application number and verify that you are not any robot by just entering the CAPTCHA code given at the end of this form.
• Step 7: Now, click on the submit button given below the form.
• Step 8: The system will automatically display the output whether you have got any allotment or not.
Checking your IPO allotment status in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Page :
You can follow this steps to check your laxmi organics ipo allotment status in Bse allotment page by following Instructions :
• Step 1: Go to the “Allotment Section” of the Bombay Stock Exchange by clicking here.
• Step 2: Now, select the type of issue about which you want to know the instructions.
• Step 3: After this, select the name of the issue as IPO.
• Step 4: After doing this, carefully enter the application number that you had received from your client.
• Step 5: Then enter the PAN card number of the investor who applied for this.
• Step 6: When you have done all these steps, enter the CAPTCHA code shown on the screen for verifying that you are not a robot.
• Step 7: Now, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
• Step 8: The system will show the results of your IPO allotment status.
Here we conclude that Laxmi organics IPO allotment status process is explained throughly, if you have doubts let us know in the comment section.