Antony waste ipo grey market premium (GMP) is trading at 30% premium. The only failed IPO in 2020 in march due to corono virus pandemic took back the ipo in march. Again the management came with an ipo in december where the demand for IPO’s is at peak. Hence, The antony waste handling cell ipo is trading at 30% in the grey market during the first day off open for bidding process.
Antony Waste handling cell ipo grey market premium :
Antony waste management ipo GMP(Grey market), Currently on Dec 21st 2020, The price in the grey market is trading around at a premium off 30% which is Rs. 100 above the IPO price. The current Listing price off Antony waste IPO is Rs. 410-415.
However, As the Subscribtion Numbers comes and demand increases for this IPO. Agents in the grey market expects the premium shouldgo upto 50%. Team syedlearns continously in touch with the brokers and agents trading in the grey market(Unofficial market).
Also Read : Lic IPO Details
Antony waste IPO GMP Daily Updates :
On 21st Dec 2020- GMP Price Rs. 100 Subject to fauda and Kostak price. 4500. and Application price 500.
On 20st Dec 2020- GMP Price Rs. 80Subject to fauda and Kostak price. 4500. and Application price 500.
Antony Waste IPO Complete Details :
|IPO Opening Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|IPO Closing Date||Dec 23, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||Rs. 5 per share|
|IPO Price||Rs. 313 to Rs.315 per share|
|Market Lot||47 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||47 Shares|
|Listing in||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||9,523,345 Equity Shares of Rs.5|
|Fresh Issue||2,698,412 Equity Shares of Rs.5|
|Offer for Sale||6,824,933 Equity Shares of Rs. 5|
Antony Waste Ipo Complete tentative Timetable :
|IPO Open Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 23, 2020|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Dec 29, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 30, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 31, 2020|
|IPO Listing Date||Jan 1, 2021|
Antony Waste Management IPO Share Holding :
|Pre Issue Share pattern||51.10%|
|Post Issue Share pattern||46.20%|
Antony waste IPO lot Details :
Financial Performance of Antony waste company :
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||290.50||620.76||346.82||398.84|
Antony Waste Management Company Profile :
Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited is one among the highest five players within the Indian Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) management industry. the corporate provides a spread of MSW services including solid waste collection, transportation, processing, and disposal services across India catering to Indian municipalities. it’s a pioneer in both MSW collection and transportation (MSW C&T) sectors.
Antony Waste handling cell is a key player within the landfill construction and management sector and MSW-based Waste-to-Energy the corporate undertakes MSW C&T projects that involve door to door collection of MSW from households, slums, commercial establishments, and other bulk-waste generators (community bins) from a delegated area through primary collection vehicles like compactors, dumper placers and tippers and transportationof those materials, to the processing facility, transfer station or a landfill disposal site.It also undertakes MSW processing projects which involve sorting and segregating the waste received from MSW C&T, followed by composting, recycling, shredding, and compressing into Refuse-derived Fuel (RDF).
Further, Antony Waste manages mechanized sweeping projects which involve deploying of power sweeping machines, manpower, comprehensive maintenance, consumables, safe disposal of the waste, and the other items required of the cleaning operation of the designated areas. The company was incorporated in 2001 with collecting and transporting waste and is today a number one name within the field of solid waste management and has adopted the newest technologies and innovations. The grey market premium of antony waste handing cell ipo is 98.
Strengths Of Antony Waste IPO :
- Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited is one among the leading names in MSW management with end-to-end capabilities.
- It has nearly 20 years of experience in executing solid waste projects and features a demonstrated diary as a comprehensive service provider equipped with the resources to handle large-scale projects for municipalities and personal players.
- In the solid waste management industry, the amount, size, and duration of simultaneous ongoing projects is that the best indicator of the longer term performance of the corporate.
- Antony Waste has 18 ongoing projects of which 12 are MSW C&T projects, two are MSW processing projects, and 4 are mechanized sweeping projects.
- The efficiency of the company’s processes is boosted by having access to technology-backed vehicles and equipment.
- The company features a team of experienced professionals within the management team with strong domain expertise.
- This helps the corporate manage its business operations consistently, leverage customer relationships also as understand and anticipate market trends.
Also Read : Investing for Beginners
2. Objects of the Offer
- Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited proposes to utilize internet proceeds towards financing the subsequent objects: Part-financing for PCMC WTE Project through investment in its subsidiaries – AG Enviro and/or ALESPL.
- Reduction of the consolidated borrowings of the corporate and Subsidiaries by infusing debt in its subsidiary – AG Enviro for repayment/prepayment of some of their outstanding debt.
- General corporate purposes.
Risk Factors off Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO :
- Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited depends on municipal authorities for a considerable proportion of its business and revenue. Many municipalities are struggling to fund various solid waste management projects from their own revenue receipts and are highly hooked in to state/central grants/budget allocation.
- Any decline within the budgetary allocation towards MSW projects will have a cloth adverse impact on its business, economic condition, and results of operations. MSW projects are typically awarded to a corporation on the satisfaction of prescribed pre-qualification criteria and following a competitive bidding process.
- The company’s business and economic condition could also be adversely affected if new MSW projects aren’t awarded thereto. Antony Waste depends on a limited number of consumers for a big portion of its revenue. The loss of any of its major customers thanks to any adverse development or significant reduction in business from a serious customer may adversely affect its business, economic condition, results of operations, and future prospects.
- The company operates in limited geographies for a big portion of its revenue. Projects in new geographies might not be as profitable because the current major contracts that the corporate has.The solid waste management industry tends to need companies to possess high capital. If Antony Waste fails to satisfy the capital requirement, then there are often an adverse effect on its business, economic condition, and results of operations.
- The company’s operations include activities that would be hazardous to the health of its employees and other risks that would expose it to material liabilities and increased expenses and negatively impact employee morale.If Antony Waste fails to get, maintain or renew requisite statutory and regulatory permits and approvals for its business operations, then its business, prospects, results of operations and economic condition could get adversely affected.
- The company employs a big number of personnel in its business operations which are a considerable a part of its total expense and therefore the number may increase substantially within the future. it’s going to be subject to figure stoppages and face labor disruptions with its employees or contract workers within the future that might interfere with its operations and adversely impact its business and economic condition.
- The actual cost in executing an MSW contract may vary substantially from the assumptions underlying a bid. Hence, the corporate could also be unable to recover all or a number of the extra expenses, which can have an adverse effect on its business, economic condition, results of operations, and prospects.
- To date, the corporate has not completed the execution of any WTE project. Hence, it cannot assure investors that these projects are going to be successful or if it might be ready to achieve better returns as compared to the prevailing MSW C&T projects, or any returns in the least.
- The company is exposed to risks associated with availability and price of fuel and electricity for its projects which could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Any anticipated fluctuations in fuel costs may adversely affect the business and profitability.Obsolescence, destruction, theft or breakdown of its equipment, or failure to repair or maintain such equipment, or the enforcement of any security rights over such assets, where such assets are mortgaged as security for its borrowings, may adversely affect its business, economic condition, results of operations, and prospects.Here may be a quick check out some important information about Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited:
Antony Waste Handline cell IPO grey market Premium :
Antony waste ipo grey market premium is expected to surge in coming days as its just open for bidding process. The grey market premium GMP currently doing well as its expected to perform.
Q1. What is Antony Waste IPO?
Antony Waste IPO is a Main Board IPO for the issue of 9,523,345 equity shares having the face value of Rs.5 totaling up to Rs.300 crores. The registrar for the IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited and the shares will be listed on BSE and NSE.
Q2. When is the open and close dates of Antony Waste Management IPO?
Antony Waste Handling IPO opens on December 21, 2020, and closes on December 23, 2020.
Q3. How many shares in lot size and min order quantity of Antony Waste IPO?
The lot size of Antony waste management IPO is 47 equity shares and the minimum order quantity is 47 equity shares.
Q4. When is the Equity shares allotment of Antony Waste IPO?
The Finalization Basis of Allotment will be done on December 29, 2020, and the allotted equity shares will be credited to the demat accounts on December 31, 2020 and listing get listed on Jan 1.
Q5. When is Antony Waste IPO listing date?
The listing date of Antony Waste IPO is yet to be announce in red herring prospectus. Hence, the tentative Timetable date is January 01, 2021.
Q6. What is The Grey Market Premium Price of Antony waste IPO ?
The Grey Market Price Which is trading in Unlisted market is Around 30% price which is Rs. 98 To Rs. 105.
Antony waste ipo grey market price will be decided on the listing day. However, the investors can see the demand off the shares for this ipo in its subscribtion status. Hence If you are looking to apply for this ipo due to listing gains or current GMP. Then you should do proper research before applying.
Read More : What is Mutual funds ? Types